<The professional historians, archaeologists,
>curators, etc. would seem to dress according to their activities too. In
>fact, I've never seem my favorite archaeologist in anything but jeans and
>mud! :-)>

Becky,

I work in an archaeology-related office and we had a (paid, I believe) intern come in last year to do some office work for us. Granted, jeans & T-shirts are generally the norm, but this girl took it one step further and wore low-rise jeans and high-rise shirts on occaision...and guess what, she was a business major! I guess proper work attire is not something that is discussed in some schools:-)

This leads me to think that maybe it is just a generational thing, and maybe to some people that is proper attire. I think this was obvious when a women's  college sports team visited the White House last year and wore their favorite flip-flops.

I didn't know I would be so out of touch with the younger generation when I was in my 30's!

Denise

Search, shop, and browse smarter using tabs with the MSN Search Toolbar-FREE! ========================================================= Important Subscriber Information: