Good morning,

We are starting a masterplanning process for my Museum and I would appreciate any advice, insight or assistance that anyone can give to guide me along the way as I am somewhat in the dark at this point!

Thanks

Sean

Seán Gaffaney
Head of Gallery and New Developments
Museum of Science and Industry in Manchester
Liverpool Road
Castlefield
Manchester
M3 4FP