November 2005

Re: Holiday CD / Museum of Contemporary Art Donation

Dear friends

We at Art-exchange, while primarily patrons of the visual arts, are happy to support all of the arts.  The Holiday Season is now upon us, and naturally, most of us are searching to find "the perfect gift" for our family, friends and clients. In this context we hope you will consider giving the sounds of the season and in doing so assist our favorite non-profit organization, The Museum of Contemporary Art of Hot Springs (MOCA).

Christmas Classics: Yesterday, Today & Forever features some of the greatest singers of all time, and today's biggest hit makers (Tony Bennett, Jessica Simpson, Destiny's Child, Luther Vandross, Christina Aguilera, Toni Braxton, Ashley 1st, TLC, Gloria Estefan & Babyface) giving their renditions of Holiday classics we all know and love.  This CD is beautifully packaged with color photos of each artist on glossy paper.  According to a Music Insider this CD is, "The most impressive Holiday music experience of the year, it's the ideal gift for any music fan and the perfect addition to any music collection."

HERE is where to place your order for this "ideal gift."  And with each purchase of this "perfect gift for the Holidays" at $19.95 there will be a $10.00 donation delivered directly to the support of MOCA, The Museum of Contemporary Art of Hot Springs.

This CD is a "sneak preview" -- NOT available in retail outlets until next holiday season, so you can be sure this will be an unique gift.  And again, a majority of the purchase price goes to MOCA, a new museum dedicated to contemporary artists who have created works since 2000.

Hot Springs is unique in that the city resides within a National Park, actually the first National Park in the National Park system.  There are eight historic bathhouses on Bathhouse Row, the subject of a major renovation project by the Federal Government.  Plans are in place to permanently locate MOCA in one of these historic structures.

We invite you to go viral with this opportunity, to share the magical sounds of the season while supporting MOCA. We wish you Happy Holidays and hope you will purchase as many CDs as you can use and recommend this opportunity to your family and friends.

Best Regards,
Richard A. Gipe
CEO, art-exchange.com

"Simply the World's Best Place to Buy and Sell Art"