Hi all.
I hope no one minds that I am taking advantage of the list to inform everyone that schools on the Mississippi Gulf Coast are in need of books to rebuild their libraries.  Junior Auxiliary of Natchez, Mississippi is hosting a book drive from October 17 - 31 and I thought that some "listers" might want to help.  Books for elementary through high school aged students, all subjects fiction and non-fiction, are needed. If any of you have books, new or used in good condition, and wish to donate them, please send them to me at Historic Jefferson College.  We are serving as a drop off location and the books received here will be sent by Junior Auxiliary of Natchez to her sister chapters on the coast for distribution to the school libraries.  Thank you for your time.
Sincerely, Cheryl Branyan

Mail To:  JA Book Drive
US Mail:  PO Box 700, Washington, MS 39190
UPS/FedEx:  16 Old North Street, Washington, MS 39190

Telephone: 601-442-2901(w) or 601-442-7635(h)
Contact Person:  Cheryl Branyan, Junior Auxiliary of Natchez President

Cheryl Munyer Branyan
Branch Director
Historic Jefferson College
Mississippi Department of Archives and History
P.O. Box 700
Washington, MS 39190
601/442-2901   fax: 601/442-2902
email: [log in to unmask]