It seemeth to me that, since we are all trying to get our marks to last
for a considerable length of time, that a top coat provides abrasion
protection. Call me an old wife.

Anne

Anne T. Lane, Collections Manager
Charlotte Museum of History
3500 Shamrock Drive
Charlotte NC 28215
704-568-1774, ext 110

Fall Featured Events and Exhibits:Hands-on-History: Harvest Fun!
Saturday - September 10, 2:00-4:00 p.m.

Revelry & Revolution: An 18th Century Dinner-Theater Experience -
Saturday, September 24, 6:00-10:00 p.m.Faces & Stories Exhibit Opening -
Saturday, October 22, 7:00-9:00 p.m.

Haunted Homesite - Saturday, October 29, 6:00-9:00 p.m.

Civil War Lantern Tour - Saturday, November 5, 6:00-10:00 p.m.Kites to
Kitty Hawk, on exhibit until September 2005Faces & Stories: A Portrait
of Southern Writers on exhibit October 2005-January 2006Solving the Rock
House Mysteries, now on exhibit

For information on these and all other events, please call (704)
568-1774 or visit us online at www.charlottemuseum.org
<file:///C:\Documents%20and%20Settings\cmh.alane\Application%20Data\Micr
osoft\Signatures\www.charlottemuseum.org>

  _____