Hello Everyone.

Apologies for the cross-posting..

I wanted to ask if anyone has had experience creating a Marketing Display Case for Education Programs within their respective museums. This is a rather new project I am working on and would appreciate any input, advice, etc. We can discuss this on the serv- or offline (whichever you prefer).

Thanks so much,

Valerie Albanese

Museum Educator

Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum