The William Mystic program is a semester-long college program run by Williams College at Mystic Seaport Museum.

20+ undergraduate students live in houses on site at the museum, take classes, travel extensively, and become immersed in historic, scientific, and contemporary world of America and the sea.

http://www.williamsmystic.org

By almost literally immersing students in the sea, the program changes the way they see the world.