Dear Fellow Listers,

Does anyone out there have an instruction manual for a Wentzsope?

The Education Department here has a Wentzscope, but doesn't know who ordered it, and can't find any information on it.

The light has burned out and it needs replacing, but we don't know how to go about doing that.

If you have an instruction manual, would you mind emailing me the particulars to changing the light bulb?

I've looked online to try to find information, but had no luck.

Thanks,

Jill K. Harris
Registrar
Virginia Museum of Natural History