Try 2 sets of screw eyes on each side of the frame. Run your filament thru the top eye and attach to the lower one. That should pull the top in.
Jerry Fahey

Lee Goodan wrote:
We currently have on exhibit a large amount of framed material.  We are in a historic structure, so the items are hung with monofilament attached to picture moldings.  Some of the frames lean out from the wall too far and we need to find a method to straighten them out.  We have tried museum wax (not strong enough) and sticky tack (strong enough for smaller pieces but not strong enough for larger ones).  Does anyone have a suggestion about what we could use?  Please keep in mind we cannot do anything that would damage our walls.  Thank you.

Lee Goodan
Registrar
Gaston County Museum