We've seen a significant drop in the tourist trade over the year since January, and this past month our attendance overall has been frighteningly low; we're going to focus hard on our local audiences. If you can't afford that trip to Mount Vernon.... come to Locust Grove! etc.  So many people living within a few miles of here have never been here at all -  an awareness campaign (plus new cool stuff to do and see when they get here) seems to us to be the way to go.

Think globally, advertise locally.

Carol Ely
Historic Locust Grove
Louisville