From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of RON CARNEGIE
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2005 3:44 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Katrina Museum News

    Visitation at my museum usually increases during hurricanes.  Last
year this was all because of the reason mentioned below.  People forced
from their homes or tourists from their hotels and time shares, looking
for something to do.   I imagine that most if noty all of the museums in
the affected area are closed anyway!

Ron Carnegie