  From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On
Behalf Of Martha Katz-Hyman
  Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2005 7:32 AM
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Subject: Help for archives affected by Katrina

  I received the following two messages via another list and wanted to post
them to these two lists.  As a resident of an area heavily affected by
Hurricane Isabel two years ago and where some people are still dealing with
its aftermath , I know it will take years for the Gulf Coast to recover from
Katrina.

  Martha Katz-hyman

  I spoke this morning with Jane Long, director of the Heritage Emergency
National Task Force, about the situation in Mississippi and Louisiana .. .