From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Guy Hermann
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: 9/6/2005 3:08:18 PM
Subject: Re: NASCAR traveling exhibit

Amanda--

I am just getting back from vacation and saw your note.  We have been involved in the planning for the new NASCAR Hall of Fame and have talked with the Atlanta History Center and the Smithsonian about their NASCAR exhibit plans.  Unfortunately, the exhibit was never produced.   As far as I can tell, no exhibit about NASCAR has been produced.  Once the Hall of Fame gets going, it will likely be a first project.