Dear All:

I was just made aware by L.D. of my erroneous percetion and thus of my incorrect last Posting to the List!

I thank him for his clarifications.  I stand corrected.  And I apologize to him and to you all, the respectable List Members.

Nader Rastegar
PS:  Wow!  That was one huge giant humble pie I just swollowed.  I am going to "shsh" up for a while now.  It took me a lot of pain and courage to do just that!  But my Uncle who was once a very big name somewhere on the face of this Earth; and he was also a Professor of Ethics, and he would always tell us that once one follows principles, one can do things which otherwise one may be tempted not to!  Now was such paiful decision!