We are creating a session proposal focusing on the use of OCR technology in Museums of all sizes.  It is our hope this session will be accepted for the upcoming AAM meeting in Boston, 2006.

Do you have insight or knowledge in this subject that would benefit your peers?  Has your organization achieved success in adapting an OCR program as part of your archival database?  Would you be interested in a week of dining on lobster and walking the cobblestone streets of Boston?

If you have answered yes to any of these questions (OK the last one doesn't count), we would love to talk to you.  Please email to [log in to unmask]  -or- [log in to unmask]

Betsy Martinson
Education and Events Coordinator
Buffalo Bill Museum and Grave
987 1/2 Lookout Mountain Rd.