Moderator this is the crap I continue to get, please admonish
----- Original Message -----
From: Nader Rastegar
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Saturday, August 27, 2005 11:52 PM
Subject: Re: Many New Creation Museums

"It is always more difficult to fight against faith than against knowledge."          -Adolf Hitler

And sadly this is only the beginning!

"How fortunate for leaders that men do not think." - Adolf Hitler

The rest will follow!

"The broad masses of a population are more amenable to the appeal of rhetoric than to any other force."          -Adolf Hitler.
Then delusions shall set in!

"Who says I am not under the special protection of God?" - Adolf Hitler

What's the difference to this:
"God told me to strike at al Qaida and I struck them, and then he instructed me to strike at Saddam, which I did ..."

Ignorance is without borders and trans-ethnic and trans-national and is religion blind!

Nader Rastegar

Kathleen de la Pena McCook <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
This article includes
--------------------
Adam, Eve and T. Rex
Article discusses many new creation museums and transformation of roadside attractions.

Giant roadside dinosaur attractions are used by a new breed of
creationists as pulpits to spread their version of Earth's origins.

By Ashley Powers
Times Staff Writer

August 27 2005

CABAZON, Calif. &#8212; Dinny the roadside dinosaur has found religion.

The complete article can be viewed at:
http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me- dinosaurs27aug27,0,6894033.story?c
oll=la-home-headlines