Dear Liters,
I a previous email, I forwarded the link to an article describing a theft at "my" museum.  Please be aware of a single male visitor driving a gold car with New York plates who says he is from New Rochelle and arrives at the museum by himself near lunchtime and or near closing time.  He hit two museums in Mississippi in two days (that I know of). --Cheryl