I don’t know what hate you are spewing but I have lived through the 50’s and 60’s I have experienced the hate, seen the hate, and watched the hate. I am not a political person but personally have not and will not condone the killing of innocence. I suggest to the moderator that the hate which was just sent and intended towards me not be tolerated and in fact the sender be sanctioned. You ideology is way off I feel sorry for your built in anger but nothing I said was to anger but to show examples. I feel everything is a museum related topic. When the current conflicts have ceased you can be sure they will make the museum rounds. Bush himself will have his papers archived (unless of course he Ollie’s them). There are two sides to war, ones who enjoy and ones who suffer. The suffering is usually the innocence unfortunately.

I don’t understand your relation to Christianity, I don’t feel anything related to that. Again I will reiterate. Teach the holocaust but omit the concentration camps(some deny they existed) Teach the Underground Railroad, but omit the fact(which most educators do) andf omit the fact it worked in reverse as well. When I chose a topic I look at all sides, which is right, which is wrong is for the writer to decide based on how he wants to take the material before him.

            Relating me to the KKK actually made my night and I cheered you since I’m an African American. Next time the Klan needs an Imperial Wizard have them look me up, no one will know they all where robes in cowardice.

Peace Love and Prozac