I honestly don’t know who the hell you are but this response shows tremendous hate. You have serious issues sonny. I was making a point to target anyone; I was using facts that have been of issue for years. Sadly there are individuals who believe the holocaust never happened, my point was to say lets disguise it so it don’t exist are incorrect. Being an African American living through the 50’s and 60’s I have sent he hate, I have experienced the hate, and I have witnessed it. Beyond this I am not going to answer your ridiculous hatred. You have some serious ideology problems this list cannot resolve, nor should it condone. I ask the moderator to remove this asshole from our list

Thank you.

From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Nader Rastegar
Sent: Friday, August 26, 2005 6:34 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Lesson from: Well, I've seen everything else on this list, so why not this?

Mr. Schulte, I doubt what you say is correct.

However, I dare you to post the exact same posting and instead have "Jews" as Target and "Judaism".  Then I will believe your sincerity and integrity of your intent.

Or better yet, post something about Christianity, and let us see how much of an honest and earnest man you remain to be.

This is all a latent form of disguising your racism and hatred.  Someone once said that Americans love to hate something at all times.  They MUST have something to hate.  Once it used to be the Blacks, Negros.  Your soulmate, KKK!

Then it was Communism.  Another of your soulmates, Sen. Joe McCarthy.  Now the Vogue is to attack Islam.  So why not!  This is a sign of American Patriotism according to bigots and hate mongers.  You have a VIP place in that Club.

So, since it is Free Speech, hear this Sir:

"We don't have to protect the environment, the Second Coming is at hand."     - Former Secretary of the Interior James Watt.

Or better yet:  "George Bush was not elected by a majority of the voters in the United States, he was appointed by God."     -Lt. Gen. William G. Boykin and this man has sworn to uphold the Constitution?!

Or even BEST is this:  "God told me to strike at al Qaida and I struck them, and then he instructed me to strike at Saddam, which I did, and now I am determined to solve the problem in the Middle East..."          - President George W. Bush

This is all Free Speech Mr. Schulte!  Tell me, how exactly God gave that Mission to President Bush?  And how did our three star General Boykin received the revelation that President Bush is above the Constitution?!

I hope you won't be repeating our Evangelical president's Saying:  "Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." now, or would you?!

Remember, I can bring quote after quote of how cruel Christianity, Judaism, Buddhis, Hinduism, .... can be.  Free Speech for all, or Free Speech for NeoCon Evangelical Christians ONLY?!

Don't enter this game.  You will loose badly.

I urge you to take a look at all sides!  PLEASE DO!  I dare you voice "another man's opinion" about African-Americans.  Hypocrite!

Nader Rastegar

James Schulte <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

The hate comes from those who don’t look at all sides. I don’t consider it hate, I considerate another mans opinion, and he has the right to it. Please don’t talk hate with me Ive seen it, experienced it and live within it.