I didn't know there were any books on the subject...I'll buy it,  thanks!

I'm not sure yet what objects I'll be able to out the labels on...I have to
assess that further, of course. I chose a few examples of one's I would
consider  - but of course you are right, I will have to consider the potential harm
the  adhesive may potentially cause. But also, I can easily use string tags on
any of  the objects. My concern is that the tags will distract from the item
on  display.

Thanks again! Pam

In a message dated 8/22/2005 4:26:24 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,