Dear Colleagues,
Thanks to all who responded to my request for information on digital cameras.  I have much to consider, even more than I originally thought, and I'm grateful for all your insights.  If I was not able to personally respond to your email, I hope you will accept this note as my sincere thanks.
I'm always so pleased to know what a sharing community we have.
Best,
Amber

Amber Mohr
Curator/Collections Manager