From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Robert Mac West
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2005 9:43 PM
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] Outreach museums

I am looking for good examples of museums that don't have physical, visitable sites, but rather deliver their educational services by means of outreach to schools, community centers, hospitals, etc. ONLY. I am well aware of the Scotia-Glenville Children's Museum in New York. Does anyone know of another organization that has the same operational model?

Thanks, as always, to this list for great help.

Robert Mac West
Informal Learning Experiences
P.O. Box 42328
Washington, DC 20015