Dear Collegues:

It has been several months since I have availed myself of your kind assistance.  It seems a shame that the only time I make contact with you learned individuals is when I need help resolving an issue, yet here I am again with cap in hand and a hopeful heart J

Patti Davis-Perkins

Canadian Museum of Civilization

I am looking for of RFI (Request for Information), RFQ  (Request for Quote) or (RFP (Request for Proposal) examples for the purpose of acquiring the services of an individual or company to facilitate the development of 3 educational modules for a website I am assisting in developing.  We are looking to have developed a series of lesson plans primary, junior , intermediate and secondary levels on the subjects of  Canada's First Peoples, Inuit and Metis peoples, French-Canadian history between 1883-1969 and Canadian Immigration.  This process is entirely new to me, and I am not sure what such an initiative would entail in terms of financing and scheduling.  If you have examples of comparable work available to review in digital format, would you be so kind as to forward them to me at [log in to unmask]

I thank you in advance,

Yours Truly,

Patricia Davis-Perkins

Canadian Culture Online Projects