Sunshine Services is a museum exhibit services company in Denver, CO.  We don't have ready-made locking cases and vitrines, but could certainly help you design some and fabricate them for you if you were interested in going that route.

As for labels, we have used a company in Lafayette, CO (just north of Denver) to do labels and other graphic panels.  They have a great product called "photo-lites" - they print your image/text from a digital file and mount it to 3/8" MDF and bevel and laminate the edges, so the finished label has a very small border (color and style of your choosing) and is seamless.  There is nothing to lift or pick at.  It's a handsome and extremely durable product.  The company is Picture This Superior, their website is www.picturethissuperior.com and if you wanted to call them ask for Rick at 303.926.8931.

Hope this helps.

Laura Brown
Sunshine Services
303.344.5194