Its a .org.  Its still there.
http://www.globalmuseum.org/
http://www.museumwork.com
http://www.aam-us.org/aviso/index.cfm
http://www.museumjobs.com/
http://www.archivists.org/employment/index.asp
http://chronicle.com/jobs/

Also doing a good search using "jobs", "opportunities", "employment" can pull up some results.  Or go to the museum's site you are interested in.

Hello everyone,

I just graduated in this May and looking for jobs in museums now.  My major was Fashion and Textile studies from FIT¡¦s graduate program.  May I ask what website would you use to find a job in museums?  Does any know how to find a job related to fashion or textile in museums since a lot of job openings don¡¦t open to the public or post them online?

I tried the URL of www.globalmuseum.com and it does not work for a long time.  Does any one know what happen of that website?

Any information or recommendation are appreciated.

Mei Hung

Start your day with Yahoo! - make it your home page ========================================================= Important Subscriber Information: