My educator asked me to post this query to the list.  She is curious about
how many Museums work cooperatively with local public Housing authorities to
provide programming.  What kind of programming do you do?.  Do you do it on
site or at the Housing complex?

Susan English

Executive Director

Joliet Area Historical Museum