This may seem an odd question, but are there any other faiths that take the
Genesis version of how the world was created literally? You hear about it
being a purely Christian fundamentalist thing, I'm wondering if there are
Jewish or even Muslim groups that believe in Creationism too.
Just wondering,
Sasha