Rebecca Fitzgerald wrote:

The older I get the more I see it as a matter of maturity.  I believe that the artist is definitely aiming for fuss.

Now that you mention it Becky, I am remineded of the artist in Nick Hornsby' Nipple Madonna. I was caught off guard (pun intended) by the twist in the plot, but found it all too plausible.

For anyone in the museum business who has not read it, and who does not get too put off by the language of the museum guard in the early part of the story, it is an insightful story on the nature of people we face in our museum work.

Mary Kirby