This artical made me wonder what peoples opinions are about what the
Opposition groups are saying about the art work. They said that it isn't
really art in a sense of talent.

This is something that I've talked alot about in school. What are your
perseptions on Modern art. Is the art the emotion created - thus the art
is more of the talent in phsycological/intellectual stimuli or is it
something else? I appreciate people's comments. Thanks.

Kimberly