we had a local cabinet maker construct some for us out of mdf and then our maintenance staff painted them, but could have called a carpenter instead -- anyone who works with wood could do it for you
-----Original Message-----
From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Lee Gray
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2005 9:58 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] Affordable pedestal solutions

Dear List Members:

I work at a smallish community arts center and we suffer the same funding problems that everyone else appears to know. One of the many things we need are inexpensive, sturdy, easily stored pedestals in various sizes. I found a source called Economy Pedestals via the internet and they sound good, but almost look like cardboard. Does anyone have knowledge of this company, experience with their pedestals, or another any other sources to suggest?

Thanks for your help.

Yahoo! Sports
Rekindle the Rivalries. Sign up for Fantasy Football ========================================================= Important Subscriber Information: