Hi,

I am looking for information on programming for family and youth (ages
from about 8 to teenagers) at museums and historical societies or sites
that deals with American history.  These should be sustained experiences
that engage kids in learning about themes or topics in American history;
for example, a history summer camp or a neighborhood history exhibit
designed by kids for other kids.  If you have any contacts or further
information, please respond directly to me at [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]> .

Thank you very much!

Laura Freeman

Laura E. Freeman
Division of Public Programs
The National Endowment for the Humanities
(202) 606-8285