Hi Mandi,

The news reports have all stated clearly the screening is by invitation
only, presumably a guest list drawn up by the Discovery Institute.

So, I assume a crowd of right-wing, Moral Majority, Christian fundamentalist
Republicans.  So, they will sit through the film, applaud at the end, and
continue thinking exactly what they already think . . . ³God² created the
universe in seven days with an astounding array of variation because ³He² is
omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent and has determined the destiny of
everyone and everything everywhere for all eternity, until the moment of
³Armageddon² or ³Judgment Day,² when the world ceases to exist and all the
good ³souls² go to ³Heaven² an the bad ³souls² go to ³Hell.²

Frankly, I can¹t wait to retire to the tropics for eternity . . . provided
the daiquiris and margueritas are chilled.  <smirk>

Is it feeling warm in here . . . ?

Best,
Jay

Jay Heuman