We just started a professional development program that’s a series of four 1/2 day classes (10-2:30) one Sat. a month for 4 months. We are grant subsidized and charge teachers $50 each for the whole course. We offer school district salary point credit (free) and are also able to offer course credit through a local univ. which costs students an additional $80.

Not nearly as extensive as what you’re doing, but may give you a feel. Our limit is 20 teachers/course and we’ve already got 4 on the waiting list for next session.

Best of luck,

Sasha Carrera
Corita Art Center
323-466-2157 ext 21