The Intrepid is in the midst of trying to create a time schedule for our tours and workshops.  Can someone tell me how their museums work it?

Do you have set times for workshop availability?  Additionally, how many programs to do offer school groups at your sites?

Thanks so much for the assistance!

Sheri J. Levinsky

Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum

Manager, Professional Development & Special Projects

One Intrepid Square

12th Avenue & 46th Street

New York, NY 10036-4103

Phone: 646-277-2428