Good morning,

Thank you for your interest in our posting for the National Museum
Program Manager.  Our company is contracted to work on the National
Museum of the United States Army to be located near Alexandria,
Virginia.

Exact work location and other details will be discussed with candidates
at their interview.  Salary range is 60K - 95K depending upon
experience.

More   information   on   the   Museum   can   be   found  at:

http://www.army.mil/nmusa/directorvision/index.html
<http://www.army.mil/nmusa/directorvision/index.html>

Our Corporate website is:  http://www.success-tech.com
<http://www.success-tech.com/> .

As stated in our original posting, this position requires a proactive
individual with a passion for accomplishing the mission.  If you feel
you are this individual, please forward a current curriculum vitae via
email ([log in to unmask]) or directly via mail to:

Success Tech, Inc.,

8802 Sudley Road, Suite 001

Manassas, VA 20110

Attn: National Museum OM.

Resumes, to be received by May 15, 2005 or until the position is filled,
should include a cover letter, and three letters of reference (including
at least one professional).  This position receives full benefits;
however, moving costs will not be covered.