From: James Sturgill <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 13:51:11 -0400
Subject: Re: [MUSEUM-L] Museum-L at AAM

Sounds like a great idea.  My regards to everyone as I will not be attending this year.  My next conference is not until AMM in October.
Jim Sturgill
Youngstown, OH

"Mission statements that fail to move rhetoric into action are written on uncertain paper."  Bil Holton, Ph.D. in Leadership Lessons of Robert E. Lee