From:    "Charles E. Jones" <[log in to unmask]>
To:    [log in to unmask]
Subject:    Re: books and movies that take place in museums
Date:    Thu, 21 Apr 2005 17:03:11 +0000

--NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_28635_1114125121_1

And who could forget _Mouse-Taken Identity _
"Sylvester Cat checks in to work at a museum with his son, Junior. He
is bragging about his mouse-catching prowess when the baby kangaroo,
Hippety Hopper, having escaped from the zoo, turns up in the museum.
Sylvester and Junior, as usual, mistake Hippety for a giant mouse and
chase him around the exhibits."
(http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0050729/plotsummary)

>Hello,
>_Nightlife of the Gods_ by Thorne Smith is one of my favorites that
>takes place in a museum.
>Teresa
>
>"Kimberly Kenney, Curator" wrote:
>
>>  Hello!
>>
>>  I am compiling a list of books (fiction) and movies
>>  that take place in museums, or have plots where
>>  museums figure prominently.
>>
>>  Feel free to email me privately if you don't want to
>>  clutter up the list with responses.
>>
>>  Thanks so much!!
>>
>>  Kim
>>
>>  Kimberly A. Kenney, Curator
>>  Wm. McKinley Presidential Library & Museum
>>  800 McKinley Monument Dr. NW
>>  Canton OH 44708 * 330-455-7043
>>  Visit the Ohio Memory Project at http://www.ohiomemory.org
>>
>>  * NEW EXHIBIT:  "Made in Canton" will be on view through July 24, 2005
>>
>>  * CONFERENCE:  Help us "Celebrate Canton!" at our special
>>conference April 29-30
>>  See our website for more details:  http://www.mckinleymuseum.org
>>
>>  "Let us ever remember that our interests are in concord, not
>>conflict; and that our real eminence rests in the victories of
>>peace, not those of war."  -- 25th United States President William
>>McKinley

>>  Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
>>  http://mail.yahoo.com
>>
>>  =========================================================
>>  Important Subscriber Information:
>>
>>  The Museum-L FAQ file is located at
>>http://www.finalchapter.com/museum-l-faq/ . You may obtain detailed
>>information about the listserv commands by sending a one line
>>e-mail message to [log in to unmask] . The body of the
>>message should read "help" (without the quotes).
>>
>>  If you decide to leave Museum-L, please send a one line e-mail
>>message to [log in to unmask] . The body of the message
>>should read "Signoff Museum-L" (without the quotes).

>Important Subscriber Information:
>
>The Museum-L FAQ file is located at
>message to [log in to unmask] . The body of the message
>should read "help" (without the quotes).
>
>If you decide to leave Museum-L, please send a one line e-mail
>message to [log in to unmask] . The body of the message
>should read "Signoff Museum-L" (without the quotes).

--NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_28635_1114125121_1

blockquote, dl, ul, ol, li { padding-top: 0 ; padding-bottom: 0 }
 --></style><title>Re: books and movies that take place in
to work at a museum with his son, Junior. He is bragging about his
mouse-catching prowess when the baby kangaroo, Hippety Hopper, having
escaped from the zoo, turns up in the museum. Sylvester and Junior, as
usual, mistake Hippety for a giant mouse and chase him around the
exhibits.</font><font face="Geneva">&quot; (<font
color="#000000">http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0050729/plotsummary</font
>)</font></div>
_Nightlife of the Gods_ by Thorne Smith is one of my favorites that
takes place in a museum.<br>
Teresa<br>
&quot;Kimberly Kenney, Curator&quot; wrote:<br>
&gt; Hello!<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; I am compiling a list of books (fiction) and movies<br>
&gt; that take place in museums, or have plots where<br>
&gt; museums figure prominently.<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; Feel free to email me privately if you don't want to<br>
&gt; clutter up the list with responses.<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; Thanks so much!!<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; Kim<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; Kimberly A. Kenney, Curator<br>
&gt; Wm. McKinley Presidential Library &amp; Museum<br>
&gt; 800 McKinley Monument Dr. NW<br>
&gt; Canton OH 44708 * 330-455-7043<br>
&gt; Visit the Ohio Memory Project at http://www.ohiomemory.org<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; * NEW EXHIBIT:&nbsp; &quot;Made in Canton&quot; will be on view
through July 24, 2005<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; * CONFERENCE:&nbsp; Help us &quot;Celebrate Canton!&quot; at our
special conference April 29-30<br>
&gt; See our website for more details:&nbsp;
http://www.mckinleymuseum.org<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; &quot;Let us ever remember that our interests are in concord, not
conflict; and that our real eminence rests in the victories of peace,
not those of war.&quot;&nbsp; -- 25th United States President William
McKinley<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; __________________________________________________<br>
&gt; Do You Yahoo!?<br>
&gt; Tired of spam?&nbsp; Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection
around<br>
&gt; http://mail.yahoo.com<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; =========================================================<br>
&gt; Important Subscriber Information:<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; The Museum-L FAQ file is located at
message to [log in to unmask] . The body of the message
should read &quot;help&quot; (without the quotes).<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; If you decide to leave Museum-L, please send a one line e-mail
message to [log in to unmask] . The body of the message
should read &quot;Signoff Museum-L&quot; (without the quotes).<br>
Important Subscriber Information:<br>
The Museum-L FAQ file is located at
message to [log in to unmask] . The body of the message
should read &quot;help&quot; (without the quotes).<br>
&quot;Signoff Museum-L&quot; (without the quotes).</blockquote>
--NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_28635_1114125121_1--