As a police officer and Chairman of the Police Heritage Museum, I have many times ordered pins from a company in Lancaster PA. The pins are excellent, the service is great, and the pricing is reasonable. This company does many many Federal Law Enforcement Pins (they are picky), as well as pins for a number of other organizations.

If you want contact information drop me a line at [log in to unmask]

John Stine
York, Pa