Hello,

My name is Molli Songco.  I've recently been admitted to both George Washington University and New York University to their Museum Studies graduate program.  I currently live in Chapel Hill, NC.  I went to UNC for undergrad.  I was just wondering if anyone had any advice on which program was better.  It would be nice to know from alumni from either school how they have fared since then.  Thank you so much for your time and consideration.  I appreciate any help you could give me.

Sincerely,
Molli Songco