Stacy, yes he does.  He spoke at our museum.  Contact him at the Historical SOciety, I believe.
Candace Perry
Schwenkfelder Library & Heritage Center
-----Original Message-----
From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Stacy Reaves
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2005 3:32 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Contact info

I read Robert Archibald's ( The director of the MIssouri Historical Society) book on The NEw Town Square- Communities in Transition.  It was a great book and insight.  We would love to have him speak in our community which is undergoing some urban renewal. Does anyone know if he does public speaking engagements and how to contact him?
You can contact me off list

Stacy Reaves, Ph.D
Director/Curator
Sand Springs Historical and Cultural Museum
6 East Broadway
Sand Springs, OK. 74063
918-246-2509