I am looking for excellent models of college and university museums
training students (particularly graduate students) to share their work or
research with the public in programs, gallery talks, etc. The museum I'm
working with is a science museum, but I'd be interested in good training
models from museums of any discipline.

Thank you.

Laura Roberts