I would these too.  Many years ago, I inquired at the Pacific Science Center in Seattle.. As they had two of them.  They told me then, that they were difficult to get – you had to get on a waiting list.

Happy Monday, right!?!?

Does anyone out there have Wentzscopes at their facility?  We are looking into purchasing a few, but I have a list of questions before we make such a big investment.  You can reply directly to me at [log in to unmask] if you would like.

Hope everyone is having a great day!
Jessy

Jessy Clark
Education Manager
The Wildlife Experience Museum
10035 South Peoria
Parker, CO  80134
720.488.3304

Book your school group now!  For more information, visit http://www.thewildlifeexperience.org/.  Click on the Education link, scroll to the School Programs section, and download our school programs brochure.

--
Yakima Valley Museum
yakimavalleymuseum.org