Dear all,

I'm a graduate student studying applied anthropology. I have a great interest in ecomuseums and community museums and want to pursue my career in this field after graduation. So far I've been reading "Museums and Communities" edited by Ivan Karp, Christine Kreamer, and Steven Lavine and "Museum Politics" by Timothy Luke. I appreciate it very much if you could point me in the right directions as for what other literatures and what are some of the museums that I should particularly look into.

Thank you very much for your time and input!

Yixin Qiu

Do You Yahoo!?
150万曲MP3疯狂搜,带您闯入音乐殿堂
美女明星应有尽有,搜遍美图、艳图和酷图