I am trying to convince my board of the need for a better web presence.  I'd like to see what regional museums in the $100,000-500,000 operating budget range were able to put together.  I am more interested in museums that could not rely on local goverments for assistance.

Mike

We needed a better web presence also. We had a site that wasn't very functional. We got a grant from a local foundation which allowed us to hire a web designer to give us not only a functional site to start with but an updated look as well. I spend about 5 hours a week making updates and additions to the site.
www.wchsm.org

Leah
--
Leah Hamann
Director of Marketing & Special Events

Waukesha County Historical Society & Museum
101 West Main Street
Waukesha, WI 53186-4811

(262) 521-2859 ext.226
www.wchsm.org