What kind of advice or help do you want?  In a previous position our
Exhibition Committee did not originate exhibitions or exhibition ideas, but
served as a policy-advisory body and relayed the concerns of the community
vis-à-vis our exhibitions to the Program Team.  They knew that this was
their role and understood that the staff had their own resources for coming
up with ideas and staying current with the field.

Julia Muney Moore

Public Art Administrator and

Project Manager, Art Program, New Indianapolis Airport

Blackburn Architects

3388 Founders Rd

Indianapolis, IN  46268

317.875.5500 x230