Hello, all,

I am sitting here cogitating about what graduate program I would do best
to pursue (many of you have already given me very helpful advice
regarding certificates vs. masters, and whether a museum studies course
or art history would be better suited). Now I am looking over an
application for a Career Advancement grant through AAUW. It's guidelines
state:

 *Career Development Grants* support women who hold a bachelor's degree
and are preparing to advance their careers, change careers, or re-enter
the work force. Special consideration is given to AAUW members, women of
color, and women pursuing their first advanced degree or credentials in
nontraditional fields.

So, here's my question: Would Museum Education, or Textile Restoration,
or even teaching Art History be considered a 'non-traditional' field, in
your opinion?

I'm wondering if I should save the sweat of applying for this one.

Any grant or financial aid advice would be most welcome.

Thanks!

KS