We are updating the Gallery Activity Binder for our new Docent Program in the coming year, focusing on a more post-modern, interdisciplinary approach (e.g. looking at context, time, socio-cultural vantage points, etc). This is a very important resource for our volunteer docents to use when planning their tours and I would love to make it as thorough as possible. Does anyone have any thoughts, ideas, resources that they would like to share? Anything would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Best,

Svanhildur Karadottir

Gallery Manager