I too am very interested in the area of authentication and would appreciate any information.

I am a fiction writer working on a novel in which the authenticity of a painting is called into question.

I've read Thomas Hoving's books but would like a bit more information -- perhaps first-hand experiences with authentication would be particularly helpful.

Thanks so much,

--
Kimberly Starrett
"Sharing an office is like being in a Beckett play...after everything has been said you still must go on talking."