From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf
Of Mcphail, Inger
Sent: Friday, February 25, 2005 3:58 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Assistance needed, please

Good Afternoon,

 I am a student at Towson University in Baltimore studying African-American
literature.  I am  putting together a photojournal about African-Americans
in the South, their languages,culture, clothing, food, and sharecropping
life.  I'd like to get some feedback as to how and where I could interview
and photograph people who spoke a language known as Gullah (I don't know
that that the spelling is correct).  Can you offer some insight and point me
in the right direction?

Please advise.

Thank you,
Inger McPhail