From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of s c
Sent: Friday, February 11, 2005 1:45 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Mounting HOBO readers

Hello,

What is the general opinion for mounting HOBO data loggers? Yes they come with the screws for mounting but, at our institution, there is a preference for not going that route. We are having a 'discussion' as to the use of Velcro? I am looking for some feedback on the pros and cons of this.

Regards,
Simone

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Search presents - Jib Jab's 'Second Term' ========================================================= Important Subscriber Information: